Friday, March 30, 2007

Halfway there!

Today Baby Goccia is 20 weeks, which means we're halfway through. I keep telling Aaron that this little one is going to take after him because he/she is always on the move. Thankfully the movement isn't enough to keep me up at night! Aaron hasn't been able to feel the baby move yet but hopefully soon. It's been 4 weeks since the last picture, so here you go...another picture of the growing belly. And no, we still don't have any names!


8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Awhhh....looking good! You two had better get a name before too much longer!

NCSenator said...

Hey Aaron, has Mel started to ask for interesting combinations of food like rice, pickels, chocolate sauce and curry?

Anonymous said...

Hi Aaron and Melanie. I'm thrilled to hear that you all are expecting, congratulations! I enjoyed reading through your blog and am glad to see you both doing so well. (I did get misty eyed while reading the story about Lulu as I am a devoted pet parent myself!) I look forward to reading about your adventures and seeing baby updates.

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I am so excited for you! I love the stories of India...seems oddly familiar hehehe! I wish we could be there with you. I loved the pictures of your flat, it does seem like sponge bob could live there. I am looking forward to trying your recipe for chai, we still have some tea powder from last time we were there. I just love this blog idea!!! Love you bunches! Jenn

Unknown said...

Well, I have no new name suggestions but I thought you may like to take a look at this.

http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/babynames/

Its name data provided through the social security admin. Can run all kinds of interesting searches on names.

For instance Cory was the 83rd most popular name in 1976. In 2005 it was ranked 377.

Anonymous said...

Nice bump! I think that it suits you quite well. Good thing too, since I know that you want to have a passel of them someday!

Thanks for sharing.

Aarmel said...

Cory, that site is pretty cool. Aaron looked up "Pubert" and for some reason he was surprised to find that it was not in the top 1000 popular male names in the last 100 years! *SIGH*

Anonymous said...

Awww, Mel, I can't wait to see you and Aaron and baby Spartacus! I bet he will be cute!
I hope to hear from you soon. I am going to apply for my passport as soon as I get a more permanent address. Mel, have you learned a flippin' sweet soup recipes? Aaron, i am still jealous of your bike. I will need to get one too. Oh, I am writing a book, and I will dedicate it to you Aaron, as source of how shall I say...frugal inspiration?

Yours,
Cousin Paul