We went to the doctor last night for an eighteen week checkup. We had an ultrasound done and we were so excited to find out that the placenta has moved up to the proper position! Thank you all for your prayers! Baby G was very active for us and we saw all of his/her body parts...well, except the boy/girl ones. The sonographer even counted the fingers! I would post the ultrasound pictures, but they're not very clear. The baby has been VERY active and I'm feeling him/her move all the time. We can't believe that pretty soon we'll be halfway through. We can't wait to meet our little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

10 comments :
Oh...that is wonderful! What a wonderful experience for the both of you! Glad all is well.
Praise God that everything is OK. So ... any real names for Baby G yet?
Honestly Matt, I think that when the baby is born, we'll have to flip a coin to decide the name! It's so funny because Aaron won't even talk about it seriously. Maybe we'll just name him/her Baby G! We'll see...
Hopefully you can curtail Aaron from using names that he used for Dixie. BTW, how is she?
Names? Hmm...gee, what about a nice Italian name like Bruno, or Guido?
I am not sure I would flip a coin with Aaron...who knows what he would choose for the name! We love you.....
Ok Aunt Mare, you're not helping any!! You're just giving Aaron more fuel...he, of course, likes your names!
Hahahaha ! dont choose the names mom sent . How about something NORMAL like Jack , Sarah , Caleb , or Hannah?
Aaron might go for butt-scoot but Igor or Elvira might be on the top ten.
Lets go biblical! I vote for Eleazar.
A reminder that this is Aaron ... both biblical and non-biblical names are fair game.
Post a Comment