Today when we went to Help In Suffering to see how Lulu was doing, our hearts sank. In the 20 hours since we last saw her, she had become much worse. She was was barely alert and only the tip of her tail moved when Melanie spoke to her. We knew that there was no way that she would survive and we made the difficult decision to have her put to sleep. Aaron held her as they gave her the injection, she was already unconscious and passed immediately and without pain. We cried as we took her to be buried. She is now buried under some shade trees beside a wall with a small stream gently flowing by.
We want to thank all of our friends at HIS who tried so hard to help Lulu. Special thanks to Minal, Dr. Rias, Dr. Devi, Dr. Chawla and Suresh who cared for her the last two nights in his own home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

6 comments :
T_T *cries* SO SAD !!!!! im so sorry !
I am so sorry to read this post. I was really hoping that she would pull through in the end. I know that this is a tough time for you all. I am thinking of you both.
...I am so very sorry. I know how much you loved Lulu. I feel so bad for you. We love you.
Thank you all very much. It's been a hard weekend. It's difficult being at home because we keep looking for Lulu to come jumping into the room with us! It's amazing how quickly we bonded with her. Thanks for all your love.
I know you made Lulu very happy, if even for a little while. Hang in there, Mel! :)
I'm sorry to you both. Its amazing how quickly your pets become part of your family.
Post a Comment