Thursday, March 29, 2007

Strange picture of the week

We see a lot of strange things here in South Asia but I don't know if I will ever get used to seeing totally naked men walking down the street. Today we were up on our balcony, minding our own business and all of a sudden this man was casually strolling by our building...until the dogs started chasing him! We couldn't resist taking a picture to post because we know that nobody at home would actually believe it! In order to be somewhat tactful, we have posted a picture of the man as he walked behind a tree...but believe me, he didn't have a stitch of clothing on!

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow....that certainly is shocking, eh? You covered up his backside perfectly!

Anonymous said...

O.o whoa .... kinda weird ....

Unknown said...

Seems perfectly normal to me. Then again I did spend 5 and a half years at college. ;-)

You get used to people running by naked.

Anonymous said...

Hey....second thought......Hmmm...looks a bit like Aaron, eh? Did Aaron grow a beard? Maybe it IS Aaron! (tee-hee).

Aarmel said...

You know Aunt Mare, I was wondering if anyone would see the resemblance! HA!!! Aaron doesn't find this comment as funny as I do for some reason. : )