Monday, February 19, 2007

Baby G and Happy Birthday Uncle Bill!!

We went to the doctor today for a check up, but didn't get an ultrasound. The doctor said that the baby and I are growing normally and everything looks good. I go back in one month for another check up and an ultrasound. Even though we didn't have an ultrasound, I'll post one from four weeks ago for those of you who didn't see it. The picture isn't great, so don't strain yourself!



Oh yes, and lest I forget...HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE BILL!!!
You know, you really look amazing for 85!! We love you and wish you a wonderful day.

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! I am SO happy to see that the baby is developing well!I hope everything goes well at the next checkup, and that you have a non-stressful pregnancy.Have you decided on a name ?? Love you all,
alaina. ;)

Aarmel said...

Thanks Alaina...it is pretty amazing! As far as the name thing goes, that remains a bone of contention between Aaron & me. We can't seem to agree on much of anything. I told Aaron that since I'm going through the aches and pains of pregnancy that I should have the last word on the name. Now don't you think that's fair?? : ) Love you Alaina!!!

Unknown said...

Okay. Does it make me less of a man to say I cringe when I see ultrasound photos? I'm just thinking of that fateful day. In all seriousness, I'm glad everything is going well with Baby G. If you can't decide on names I say you just put them up for a vote. Either that, or you use the pimp name generator online.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wow...glad you and little baby Goccia are doing well. Have you felt the baby move yet? How exciting! The photo of Aaron and Uncle Bill is cool. Gee...who would have thought that one could look so good at 85! It's still cold and snowy here. Last night Wat'n was the coldest spot in the nation -30. Alabama here we come! Love you both! Aunt Mare

Aarmel said...

You know Cory, your suggestions are about as helpful as the names that Aaron comes up with! So, which of Aaron's names do you like best? Osha Okra (for a girl) or Pubert Quiggly (for a boy)...
Then there's always my 8 year old nephew's suggestion, Ulysses. Do you see what I have to work with???

Aarmel said...

Aunt Mare, I'm actually pretty sure I've felt the baby move a few times. I just wish Aaron could feel it!
Sounds to me like you should have moved about 6 months earlier to avoid the cold!! Just remember that while you're suffering, Uncle Steve is in Alabama walking around wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sandals!

Unknown said...

Well, marriage is about compromise. How about Okra Quiggly?