All this to say that we went to visit Help In Suffering today, and it was a great experience. There were so many animals being taken care of that we were blown away. We saw donkeys, cows, horses, pigeons, green parrots, peacocks, monkeys, camels, water buffalo, mules, rabbits, cats and dogs. I can't tell you how great it was to see well fed dogs! We're pretty sure this will be a new favorite place for us to visit.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Help In Suffering Animal Hospital
All this to say that we went to visit Help In Suffering today, and it was a great experience. There were so many animals being taken care of that we were blown away. We saw donkeys, cows, horses, pigeons, green parrots, peacocks, monkeys, camels, water buffalo, mules, rabbits, cats and dogs. I can't tell you how great it was to see well fed dogs! We're pretty sure this will be a new favorite place for us to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

3 comments :
Glad to see that you found a place to take care of those animals. I made a donation to Help in Suffering for you guys.
Cory! You made my day!! Thank you so much. We're going to try to volunteer some of our time there when we can. I knew you weren't as tough as you try to make us think you are!! : )
This sounded so sad, but I'm glad it ended on a positive note with Help in Suffering!
Post a Comment