Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our Flat

Finally, here are some pictures of our new home. We can only post 5 pictures so the kitchen was left out. Also, we're not able to put pictures up on walls so they look kind of bare!

This is the outside of our apartment building. A - Office balcony, B - Living room/Dining room balcony, C - Master bedroom balcony, D - Master bedroom window and AC! E - Guestroom balcony


The empty office!


Living room/dining room


Master bedroom



Guest bedroom

We also have 3 bathrooms which are interestingly set up...we'll save that post for another day!

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

Iwondered what the outside of your "flat" looked like...I thought it was coral. I liked all the pictures.

Aarmel said...

ha! Well, I think it does look like something out of Spongebob!

Unknown said...

Well, at least you don't live in a easter island head. The flat is great, I love what you have done with the place! Hehe!

Anonymous said...

Sweet flat. I am flippin JEALOUS! It is better than our dreamhome of busses and scrap metal.

I have an Uncle Rico van. I wish we could get together and cruise the streets.

love you guys, love the blog.

Aarmel said...

Ok Paul...I don't like how you used the term "we" because we all know that a house made of busses and scrap metal was never something I wanted. That was a you and Aaron thing!: ) Your van sounds awesome...send some pictures when you can. Oh yeah, and get your bottom over here soon!! Love you!

NCSenator said...

So, is this part of your evil plan for visitors to fly over and visit for a spell. "Look, we have room and AC!" I see right through your murderous plot. Bad enough that you have more room than the Ol' Shaw.

Aarmel said...

NCSenator, we told you before that you're more than welcome to come for your HONEYMOON. When is that by the way???? ; )

NCSenator said...

Hold on here ... you said, "Anytime you want to come, we can recruit you for our evil plan to take over the world ... I mean, show you around India." No honeymoon, no significant other. Just me, my personal belongings and your attempt to get a side-car for the Enfield.

NCSenator said...

BTW ... I am one step closer maybe taking up on your honeymoon offer ... hint hint hint.

Aarmel said...

ncsenator- what do you mean regarding you being one step closer to the honeymoon???? if this means what I think it means, you have met an angel who is bent on doing good deeds and caring for the untouchable. I know that it is not for your money because you are a pauper like me.

NCSenator said...

To help you with the chronical order - Boy meets girl ... girl meets boy ... boy and girl become friends ... boy and girl draw closer... boy buys ring (my precious)... that's it so far. It's not like I need to draw a diagram or something, which can be done with some chalk and duct tape.

NCSenator said...

You said," If this means what I think it means, you have met an angel who is bent on doing good deeds and caring for the untouchable."

Ha ha, very funny! Is she angel, yep! I don't know about putting me in as an untouchable. No wait, I am enslaved to creditors and haven't used soap in a while. Good point. But at least I can rule and reign over the kingdom of Alpha Omega Shaw and continue to ask Papa John who he is talking to.

NCSenator said...

What has this blog become ... the continual miscellaneous ramblings of Aarmel and the NCSenator? This would be a great sitcom. Just need some cheezy music and sponsors and we are all set.