Our vacation was amazing, wonderful, fantastic and SO MUCH FUN! We have to admit that we were a little sad to come back home. We were busy but relaxed the whole time. When Josiah wasn't napping or eating he was in the pool or on the beach. He collected sea shells, and got to touch a variety of sea creatures: octopus, sand eels, fish, star fish, jelly fish and crabs. Alright, enough talk - time for pictures!
Josiah enjoying his breakfast.


Josiah and Papa playing in the water.
Josiah really liked to pull his toy boat on the sand.

Josiah and the octopus - I have no idea what he's doing in this picture.
Yep! He touched it!
We had ice cream every night after dinner.

On our way to Monkey Island.
We took a boat to Monkey Island and Josiah fed the monkey's bananas. I was nervous!
Family picture on the beach.
Josiah and Mommy looking at a big jellyfish.
Josiah in the pool.

My precious boy in the ocean. I love this smile!
On the way home the pilot let Josiah in the cockpit with him. Unfortunately he was not as excited about it as we were. He was tired and ready to be home! Being the good mother I am, I thought it was funny and could not stop laughing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

2 comments :
The pics look so cute. He is adorable. How many kids get to touch octopuses (octopi? :) and go touring monkey islands? He is a cool kid!
awesome!! looks like a lot of fun :) Great pics! That family pic rocks!!
Post a Comment