Has it really been a month since I updated this blog? Wow, I'm so sorry. Time is just flying by lately and the baby's not even here yet. Okay, so it's time for an update on Josiah. Ready?
1. Josiah is talking like CRAZY!! I can't get him to be quite now and I have to repeat everything he says.
2. Josiah has 12 teeth and number 13 is currently on it's way.
3. He is a total book worm. Everywhere we go, he MUST have a book in the stroller or the car with him at all times.
4. He loves trying to put on Papa's clothes.
5. His favorite things to ask for are "pool", "juice", "mall" and "Nani house".
6. He'll be 21 months old in just a few short days and it's breaking my heart to see him turn 2.
7. He is so much like Aaron in looks and personality! He's my OCD child who can't have food on him, and things must be in their place.
8. He loves to hug my belly and say "baby". Although the other day he pointed to my belly and said "baby, yucky". But then he redeemed himself the next day and when we forgot to pray for the baby, he reminded us.
9. He loves all animals and can't get enough of them. Even the huge scorpion Aaron brought home named Pinchy. Nice, huh?
10. Josiah is the most wonderful, loving, precious, amazing gift that God has ever given us!
Trying on Papa's shorts.
He's so proud of himself!
Peepaw torturing Josiah and he's loving every minute of it.
Josiah coloring his first Easter eggs.
And here's his first Easter egg hunt. It was too hot to go out so we did it inside.
We've recently had two new additions to the family - a parakeet (Jessie) and a kitten (Cleo). The parakeet was my Christmas present from Aaron. The kitten was brought home by Aaron about 6 weeks ago. He was riding his bike and saw her in the road. Her mom was gone and the vet told me she was only about 10 days old. So, guess who bottle fed her for weeks on end. She's eating cat food now and I like her a lot more.
Cleo and Jessie - buddies...for now.
We thought Cleo's tail was broken but the vet informed me that Thai cats are missing a vertebrate in their tale and it's genetic. There's actually a story about the Princess and how she went to bathe in the river but didn't have a place to put her jewelry. So her cat bent his tail to hold it for her and all Thai cats from then on had bent tails.
My pretty Jessie - she's white, blue, green and gray.

And here is my 28 week picture. I'm looking large but at least I'm tan. (And that's my totally awesome TV cabinet behind me.)

1. Josiah is talking like CRAZY!! I can't get him to be quite now and I have to repeat everything he says.
2. Josiah has 12 teeth and number 13 is currently on it's way.
3. He is a total book worm. Everywhere we go, he MUST have a book in the stroller or the car with him at all times.
4. He loves trying to put on Papa's clothes.
5. His favorite things to ask for are "pool", "juice", "mall" and "Nani house".
6. He'll be 21 months old in just a few short days and it's breaking my heart to see him turn 2.
7. He is so much like Aaron in looks and personality! He's my OCD child who can't have food on him, and things must be in their place.
8. He loves to hug my belly and say "baby". Although the other day he pointed to my belly and said "baby, yucky". But then he redeemed himself the next day and when we forgot to pray for the baby, he reminded us.
9. He loves all animals and can't get enough of them. Even the huge scorpion Aaron brought home named Pinchy. Nice, huh?
10. Josiah is the most wonderful, loving, precious, amazing gift that God has ever given us!
We've recently had two new additions to the family - a parakeet (Jessie) and a kitten (Cleo). The parakeet was my Christmas present from Aaron. The kitten was brought home by Aaron about 6 weeks ago. He was riding his bike and saw her in the road. Her mom was gone and the vet told me she was only about 10 days old. So, guess who bottle fed her for weeks on end. She's eating cat food now and I like her a lot more.
And here is my 28 week picture. I'm looking large but at least I'm tan. (And that's my totally awesome TV cabinet behind me.)

9 comments :
Fun pics. That's funny about the cat tails. Did you name your bird after Jessie K?
No, but Jesse might tell you otherwise. :) We aren't 100% sure it's a girl (cause you can't tell until they are close to 1 year old) and we wanted a gender neutral name. Aaron picked it though, so maybe he did name him/her after Jesse K.
one question: do you guys have brown eggs there in thailand? or was josiah being like his uncle and making the infamous annual ugly
black and/or brown egg?
Probably should have mentioned that we used brown eggs. You should have seen the green one he did - it looked like puke - you would have been so proud.
YEA for third trimester! You look GREAT and you're right, very tan. Is it the Thai sun or do you self-tan like me? ;) Josiah really is looking more like a boy, although he still has that cute toddler look to him as well. I wish Hazel and he could get together for a chatter time. Aashini would probably like that as well. :)
I was just thinking...I bet Josiah & Aashini will totally fight over books in their class at AGM :) haha!
Em - No, it's all from the sun. That's what happens when you go to the pool everyday. :) I think it would be awesome to get the three of them together now that they're all mobile and talking!
Andrea - you're so right. Josiah has started saying "mine" this week so I'm sure Aashini will hear lots of that.
I think the TV cabinet is AWESOME!
I love your baby kitty! I hope she and the bird grow up to be friends. You look great...and I can't believe how Josiah has grown! Hope you're all doing well!
Post a Comment