Tuesday, February 3, 2009

16 weeks with baby boy



Here is my 16 week picture. Everything seems to be going well. I think I've felt our little guy moving around a little, but it's so hard to know for sure this early.

Aaron and I have agreed on a compromise for naming this boy. I told him that he could pick the first name and I'll pick the middle. We could still use some name suggestions though. Just nothing that starts with "J" please.

I'll be posting some pictures soon of our trip to the elephant camp with Mom and Dad. We had a blast!

6 comments :

Shannon said...

you look great!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey Aaron -
Basemath doesn't start with a "J" :)

I can't let Adam pick the name by himself... if we had a boy last time he wanted his middle name to be "Action"... yeah....
And now he's saying if our next kid (no, not preg) is a boy he wants to name him Boomerang....

You look great ;)

Karen said...

Fiyero! ;)

Emily said...

You look so cute!!

Did you see all the baby name suggestions on my blog about baby names a couple weeks ago? There were a LOT, and most of them were good suggestions!

Anonymous said...

Mel,
You are very pretty anyway, but I think you make one of the prettiest pregnant ladies I have ever seen.

Dugi said...

Reuben ?