So, as my mother-in-law reminded me this weekend, it's been a while since I've posted pictures of Josiah. Sorry Grammy!! Grab a chair because this is going to be a very picture heavy post!
He missed a nap, so he's getting sleepy.
Josiah feeding a big mommy elephant.
Although Josiah was scared of the big ones, he really enjoyed petting this one month old baby. Did you know that female elephants are pregnant for 22 months? Poor things!!

Josiah freaking out because he's too close to an elephant! ha!

5 comments :
Mmmm sticky rice! I agree, Josiah, that sounds yummy! That last picture is funny. We did the Golden Triangle thing, too, but we did it in one day. Not as much fun as staying in a hotel, I bet!
He's getting so big! How fun!!!
Great pics :)
That's too bad that Josiah was so scared of the elephants.
Aren't families great? My brother taught Shanti how to lick her plate, and then my mom reinforced it so she could take pictures back to my brother. Nice, huh?
Thanks for sharing all the pics. They're really a great glimpse into all the cool stuff Josiah gets to do! :)
I think it is time to post MORE PICTURES of my handsome grandson!!
Love, love, LOVE the pics of Josiah. Lydia would be jealous of all the elephants he gets to see :). SO excited that you're having a baby boy too! That is really exciting. I'm glad you're pregnancy is going so well.
Post a Comment