I'm having mixed emotions right now. My baby boy just got his first haircut and well...he doesn't look like a baby anymore. It really is past time for him to get it cut though - he's 17 months old and when it was wet it hung below his shoulder blades. I love the cut, I think the lady did a great job but I'm really going to miss those curls. At least this way maybe people will stop telling me that I have a beautiful daughter! :)
I was really nervous about how he'd do while the lady attempted to cut his hair. He took it like a man - with a cookie in each hand and mom holding a sucker! He really did great and she was done in no time. We did keep some of those sweet curls too!
The "before" shot. Here he is waiting with Papa.

The first cut!
You can see the cookie and sucker in this photo. Wish you could see all the hair on me!
Here's the "after" shot! What a big boy...

Here's a shot of the back.
And this is the best I could get of the front.
I was really nervous about how he'd do while the lady attempted to cut his hair. He took it like a man - with a cookie in each hand and mom holding a sucker! He really did great and she was done in no time. We did keep some of those sweet curls too!
The first cut!
Here's a shot of the back.

3 comments :
I love his new haircut - he's adorable :)
He is looking bigger now without his curls. He's so handsome. :) He's the first kid I've ever heard of that didn't cry!
I LOVE his cut - it looks SO good!
Post a Comment