I'm sure you are all wondering if we are going to find out what we're having this time. I loved not knowing with Josiah - that was the best surprise ever - but I think that I want to find out this time. My doctor said that he might be able to tell us at the next appointment, so we're excited about that.
The doctor's appointment was fun because Mom and Dad were able to come with us. When the doctor performed the ultrasound we were all in the room together. It was Dad's first time seeing an ultrasound and hearing a baby's heartbeat. The doctor even moved my next appointment up a few days so that Mom and Dad could make it to that one before they leave!
So, here is my 12 week picture. Just to end the questions before they start - yes, I'm sure I'm only 12 weeks along and yes, I'm sure there is only one in there.

4 comments :
You don't look like you're having twins! I think you look so cute. That will be weird if you find out what you're having before I do. :) That's really cool you already got an ultrasound and your parents got to be there!
You look cute :) Fun!
Yep - you look great! :)
Congratulations! No, you don't look like you are having twins! Take it from personal experience, you blossom quicker with #2! I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment