Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big News!!

Straight from the Goccia household - we have some BIG news!! Are you ready......?

MEL'S PARENTS ARE HERE!!! :) They arrived this week and they'll be spending the next 6 weeks with us...if they can stand us that long. They're slowly getting over the jet lag (23 hours of traveling) and we'll have pictures up really soon.

Oh yeah, and Josiah's going to be a big brother in July... :)

7 comments :

Shannon said...

Congrats, guys! :)

Emily said...

WOW 6 weeks!! How fun!! I know they will love it there! The weather here is so balmy right now, it keeps reminding me of how much I love that city.

And YEA for another little one. It'll be fun to be pregnant together again, although I wish we were in the same country like last time! :) I wouldn't mind being in yours...

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Congratulations on the new little one :)

Deb said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

A BABY! ANOTHER BABY!!! Praise the Lord! Yippppeeeeee! Hoooorrrrayyyy! wowowowowowowow!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!

CONGRATS!!!!deb

SouthAsiaRocks said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!
yay!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We're happy for you...Josiah is precious. Didn't know about your move. We have also made a move. We're on the Gulf now.

Merry Christmas!

With love,
Clay and Kathryn

Krista said...

I'm grinning from ear to ear. Love how you announced it. Congratulations!!!! We are SO excited and happy for you!!! (And we're still expecting y'all to stop by Egypt on your way home next time!!!) All the babies can play together too!