Josiah's been keeping me busy the last few weeks. That's going to be my excuse for not posting some of these pictures sooner...
About two weeks ago Josiah pooped in the potty! What a big boy! He was so happy to find that not only were Mom and Dad thrilled, but he got a goodie!
You can see he's very proud of himself!
Josiah loves the washing machine. The one we had in India was a top loader so he didn't get to see what was going on inside. He loves to stand outside and watch as the clothes go round and round.
Josiah helps me water our plants everyday. He really likes to play in the muddy water afterward!

Friday we went to the Chiang Mai Zoo and Aquarium. We mainly went for the aquarium part. Josiah was fascinated by all the fish.
At this aquarium they have the largest underwater tunnel in the world. It was a lot of fun to see Josiah try to figure out how the fish were swimming above his head.
Here's a family picture inside the aquarium.

People who own elephants here have a hard time feeding them, since they eat so much. We've been to a few tourist places here where people bring their elephants and charge money for a basket of food that you can then feed it. We thought Josiah might enjoy feeding this elephant in the zoo....actually I thought he's be scared...but he showed me! That boy fed the elephant 3 baskets of food and then proceeded to stick his whole hand up the elephants trunk...it was slimy and disgusting. So now we call him our little elephant tamer!

I tried to post some videos but it would only upload one. I'll try the other two again later. This one is of Josiah saying "Jesus"...it's too cute!
About two weeks ago Josiah pooped in the potty! What a big boy! He was so happy to find that not only were Mom and Dad thrilled, but he got a goodie!
I tried to post some videos but it would only upload one. I'll try the other two again later. This one is of Josiah saying "Jesus"...it's too cute!

4 comments :
Great pictures! So is he being potty trained right now? What a big boy! I love the elephant story. How gross he stuck his hand up the trunk!! haha!
Fun pictures! I can't believe that he stuck his hand up the elephant's trunk! haha!
Yay for pooping on the potty!!! I do love his little curls! :)
Oh I just love seeing all these pictures - now that I've been to CM it brings back so many wonderful memories. How neat that Josiah is getting to grow up there right now with all the elephants, a zoo, aquarium, parks, grass. . . praise Him! And pumpkin spice lattes - yum the recipe sounds wonderful. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment