We can't afford to give Starbucks all our money (yes, we have Starbucks here in Thailand) Anyway, I LOVE the Pumpkin Spice Lattes that they serve this time of the year. So I looked online and found a recipe that was delicious!
Ingredients:
2 cups milk
1 cup strong coffee (I used 3 T of grounds to make 1 cup)
2 T canned pumpkin
2 t vanilla
Sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves to taste.
Mix all ingredients in pot, cook over low heat til steaming.
I also have a new favorite blog that I'm following. This woman is my hero...she made a New Years resolution to use her crock pot every day for the year 2008. And so far, she's done it! Here's the blog address
And here are the videos that wouldn't upload yesterday. The first one is on it's side and no matter what I do it cannot be fixed - I'm sorry! I normally wouldn't even upload it but it's a really good one of Josiah singing and dancing to the hum of the washing machine.
The second video is of our little elephant tamer feeding the elephant at the zoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

2 comments :
I'll definitely have to try that recipe out!
I've been reading that crock-pot blog all year - it's great! I can't wait until we're in Thailand this summer - I"m buying a crockpot and I can't wait!
He is so hilarious! I meant to ask you last night how the new job is going?
Post a Comment