Thursday, February 14, 2008

Josiah in Bikaner

As you probably figured out by the lack of blogging, we were out of town last week. We traveled to Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and then back home - it was a LOT of time in the car. Josiah did really well though in spite of the many hotels and miles! We did a lot of fun history stuff, but I'll let Aaron post on that since he does a much better job on those kinds of posts. I just wanted to post some pictures of Josiah on his first trip to Bikaner.


This is in the hotel room. As soon as we got into the room I had to bundle him up. Yes, it really was this cold!!!


Here is Josiah and me in front of a painted door in the city fort.


Just a cute picture of Josiah in the fort.


And here he is on the road again! Aaron joked that he's a road warrior, but the truth is he's just a travel warrior! It still blows me away to think that he had his passport at 6 weeks old! : )

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Man! That is cool. I hope I get such a laid back baby.

Emily said...

How cute is little Josiah?? What a great little traveler!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

so is the restrauant chain "Bikaner" named after this place? VERY cute pics!!!!

Aarmel said...

Ummm...I'm not sure. I didn't see a restaurant named Bikaner in Bikaner! :)