Monday, December 10, 2007

Who does Josiah look like?




I found this site through a friends blog and thought I would give it a try. Some days I think Josiah looks exactly like Aaron and then other times I can see myself in him. So I loaded our pictures on this site and it was able to scan our faces to see who Josiah looks most like. I'd love to know what you think...who does Josiah look like?

9 comments :

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha fun! That's cool :) I'm going to have to try that :) I think Josiah looks more like you than Aaron... but he still looks a lot like Aaron... but I think he has your features :) Either way, he's adorable! :)

Unknown said...

I think you got a really good mix of both of you.

Anonymous said...

I still say he looks like his PawPaw.

Emily said...

That is cool! I wonder if it changes as he gets older and has stronger features? I think he's a good mix of you two, but I actually think he looks slightly more like Aaron than you. It's so fun discussing babies. :)

jencraig said...

hey there...well, ive thought he looked JUST like Aaron since day one! Shows what I know!! I cant even tell who my own child looks like..it is so hard!!! he is precious!

Carroll said...

I think Josiah looks like himself. ; )

Aarmel said...

I have to agree with Jencraig...I think that Josiah looks just like me (Aaron). After all, everyone is always commenting about his stunning good looks...like his father.

Unknown said...

Way to work a complement in for your self there Triple B. Ha, you thought I forgot about that! Maybe you did too, but I'm bringing it back. Let me refresh your memory..."Does medical cover botox injections?"

Aarmel said...

Oh my goodness!! Kim, I (Mel) had totally forgotten about that!! I laughed so hard I cried. Ah...the good old days!

"Well, you see, I suffer from LBS."