Friday, December 21, 2007

G. I. Jo...siah

As someone who has lived in Tennessee and Georgia, I (Aaron) felt that my son should not suffer because he is living overseas. A big part of a man's wardrobe in the south and to a lesser extent in the north is to not only own but to periodically wear camouflage clothing.

I felt that Josiah should have this same opportunity and went to the local police and military supply store. I bought 1.3 meters of Indian Army jungle camouflage and took it to a local tailor. He was able to make Josiah a pair of pants (with two rear pockets, two front pockets and a cargo pocket on each leg) and a boonie cap.

Now he will not feel out of place when he goes to the U.S. to visit.

This is one of Josiah's Christmas gifts from me. Below are a couple pictures of him wearing his new duds.




Here is a picture of Josiah with his beautiful mother.


5 comments :

SouthAsiaRocks said...

What a stud! He looks awesome!

Emily said...

Haha!! You're kidding, I can't believe you did that. He is looking good!

Carroll said...

What great camouflage! I almost didn't see him...

Merry Christmas y'all!

Anonymous said...

I was just looking at his pictures from when he was first born and realizing how much he has changed. I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

I love that outfit! Too funny. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!