Okay, so it's been a while since we've seen any Josiah pictures and Grammy and Grandpa are not happy about it. So, we decided to do something better than a picture - a video!! I was finally able to get a video of Josiah laughing - and it's such a sweet sound. Ignore the fact that the camera is on the bed looking at him from the side. If he sees the camera, he immediately stops and just stares at it so I have to trick him to get it on video. Anyway, hope you enjoy the video - I'm sure it will bring a smile to your face!
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

3 comments :
haha! Very cute!! He has a great laugh!!
Mel! That is the cutest thing ever!!! And such a great idea!! I hope there are more videos to come in the future. He is just a sweet little thing...and as a new mommy, I know how those little giggles just melt your heart. ahhh, so cute. I can't wait to meet him one day!!!!
He DOES get serious when he sees the camera! Too cute!
Post a Comment