Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Josiah

Here are a couple of pictures of Josiah in his diaper so that you can get a better idea of what he actually looks like.



Below is a picture of Josiah the way he sleeps when he is not swaddled. He likes to sleep with his hands near the side of his head. In most of the sonograms, Josiah could be seen with his hands at the side of his head just as he is doing here.

6 comments :

Emily said...

Aw he's beautiful! Man I'm so jealous you already have yours. ;) I wish I could hold him, he is just precious. Congrats, y'all!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Yea! Congrats guys! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the diapers pics!! What a cutie.

Carroll said...

What a sweet boy! How are YOU feeling, Mel?

Oh - and do you mind if I link you to my blog? : )

Aarmel said...

Hey Carroll, I'm feeling great actually...thanks for asking! Of course you can link me to your blog - I feel honored!! : )

Anonymous said...

More pics of Josiah, please!