Living overseas can be tricky. Our lives are here, our home is here, our kids know nothing else but I still feel that constant pull toward home. That place where the people I love most in the world are, where I feel most comfortable, where life is just a little easier. Daily I catch myself being drawn to the world of Facebook. A way for me to live here and still be involved in the lives of everyone at home. You could say that I am doing my best to live in two worlds. But the reality is, it's exhausting to try to live in two worlds at once. And honestly, I don't have the time for it. I know that it isn't what God wants for me either. So, I think it's time to ditch facebook for a while and get back to the blogging world (so I can still keep my family at home up to date). So there you go...I'm quitting Facebook.....for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

4 comments :
makes all the sense in the world to me......I'll be following your life here...
Good idea. The only reason I go to FB is to see what is going on with you and of course my little men.
A wonderful way to express your love for the boys......You did GREAT !!!
Thank you!
Post a Comment