Here are some recent pictures of the boys:
We recently moved into a new neighborhood. There is a park with cement elephants that the boys like to climb on.
Casey and Nani getting ready to have some pie.
Casey loving on Pawpaw
Josiah and Papa at our favorite Mexican restaurant
Sharing a strawberry shake
I made banana chocolate chip muffins and Casey really enjoyed them!
I love this sweet face
He's a cool dude!
Josiah and I went on a date and I took him to this chocolate fondue place. He chose grapes on a stick and put them under the chocolate fountain all by himself. We had a great time!
He melts my heart

2 comments :
So all those pies and shakes, do they mean Casey's allergies have mellowed? I can't believe how big Josiah has gotten!! Last time I saw him, he was only about 7 months old!
It's true Emily! They are growing up too fast. :(
Casey still has the food allergies. He wasn't actually eating any pie and the shakes are just made of fresh fruit. I am still hopeful that they will get better or go away all together!
Post a Comment