It's been so long since I blogged that I may be simply talking to myself. But that's okay. As I looked through my old blog posts, I realized how much I was able to record and then felt sad about how much I haven't recorded this year. Poor Casey...second kid.
Well, the boys are growing by leaps and bounds it seems. It's hard to believe that Josie is 3.5 and Casey is 1.5 now. So much has happened since I last blogged. We had birthdays, we moved, my parents came to visit and Casey was diagnosed with a long list of food allergies. It seems that the eczema on his face was caused from a dairy allergy, but he is also allergic to wheat, soy, sesame, eggs, kiwi and peanuts. Now we get to carry around an epi pen at all times. Boy! Am I ever thankful for that pen! It's a relief to know that I have it when I need it. Figuring out his diet and such has been a big challenge but I feel like we are finally getting the hang of it. Of course, we're hoping he'll outgrow most of his allergies but for now I'm just thankful it is not any worse.
No pictures this time. Just wanted to ease my way back into the blogging world.
Well, the boys are growing by leaps and bounds it seems. It's hard to believe that Josie is 3.5 and Casey is 1.5 now. So much has happened since I last blogged. We had birthdays, we moved, my parents came to visit and Casey was diagnosed with a long list of food allergies. It seems that the eczema on his face was caused from a dairy allergy, but he is also allergic to wheat, soy, sesame, eggs, kiwi and peanuts. Now we get to carry around an epi pen at all times. Boy! Am I ever thankful for that pen! It's a relief to know that I have it when I need it. Figuring out his diet and such has been a big challenge but I feel like we are finally getting the hang of it. Of course, we're hoping he'll outgrow most of his allergies but for now I'm just thankful it is not any worse.
No pictures this time. Just wanted to ease my way back into the blogging world.

1 comment :
hi mel! glad to see you on here :)
Post a Comment