Thursday, November 19, 2009

Brotherly Love



When Casey came along I had no idea what a blessing it would be to watch Josiah and Casey's relationship grow. It really is an amazing thing! Josiah is such a good brother and Casey just adores him. Even when he's not in a smiley mood, Casey smiles for Josiah every time he sees him. My brother and sister were almost teenagers when I was born, so I kind of missed out on growing up with a sibling. I guess maybe that's why I find Josiah and Casey's relationship so interesting.

Trying to get a good picture of these two together is almost impossible!

Take # 134...

Finally! It's not great but it's good enough!





Casey is four months old!


Josiah giving Casey a bear hug. :)


This is one of my favorite pictures of them together.


I was washing dishes one night and Josiah decided he was going to read to Casey.


My sweet boy!


Can you find the Casey? Josiah decided to put all his stuffed animals around Casey.


And here are a few random shots:

Josiah and Papa working hard as they sand this piece of bamboo.


We bought Josiah a bike for Christmas and gave it to him early since we won't be here. We bought it on a Saturday and by Thursday the boy was pedaling so fast that we have to jog or ride a bike to keep up!
He calls it his "Spider Bike" (because it has Spiderman on it).


And saving the best for last.....here's Aaron on his way to the post office to mail his completed thesis!! He's holding 5 years of our lives in his hands there. I'm so proud of him! He'll be graduating with his Masters in December. Congrats honey!



4 comments :

Anonymous said...

HA! Congratulations guys on the thesis...this may be a dumb question, but why did he MAIL it instead of EMAIL it?

Emily said...

YEA!! Congrats to Aaron, and to you Melanie for making it through as well! Your little brown and blue eyed boys are so handsome. :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

So cute! Great pics! They're really cute together!!!

Aarmel said...

Thanks ya'll!

Kim, he said that since it took so much work, he wanted to hold it in his hands. :) ha!