Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More pictures!

It's hard to me to find the time to sit down and write much these days. Life is busy with two little ones and we're getting ready to leave for the US in about 6 weeks. So much to do!
With that being said, here are some pictures for you...


Anytime Casey is in his Bumbo, Josiah asks to have their picture taken.

Look at that smile! Makes me melt...






I love my Bumbo!




Ha ha!!

Casey likes his new view of the world.


Josiah helping me make pancakes...


in his underwear!!


Tummy time!









And here are two videos. The first one is really for Nani and Pawpaw. The second one is Josiah talking to Casey. He ALWAYS talks to him this way and he calls Casey "Sweet boy". I guess he got that from me. :)


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOVE the videos!!! Can't wait to hear that sweet little voice in person :-)

Emily said...

Aw! That's so sweet. I love how kids pick up things from their parents. Hazel always greets Annabel, "Good morning, Precious!"

Shannon said...

They are getting so big!!