You can tell this is the second baby because I totally forgot to take a picture at 20 weeks. Poor little guy is already the middle child. :) So, here I am at 24 weeks - we're over halfway there and I'm ready! For some reason this pregnancy seems to be going a lot slower than Josiah's did.
And no, we still don't have a name...someday though...hopefully before his first birthday.

We have to leave the country every 90 days (it's part of our visa) so we make a border run up to Myanmar. This time we decided to take an extra day and just relax. We had a great time!
Here is Josiah and Aaron posing on some old Chiang Saen city ruins.
We went on the lake in this boat with Josiah. Amazingly he sat still and no one fell in.
Look at that face! Can you say "Little Aaron"?
And here is his "cheese" face once again. What a goofball!
And no, we still don't have a name...someday though...hopefully before his first birthday.
We have to leave the country every 90 days (it's part of our visa) so we make a border run up to Myanmar. This time we decided to take an extra day and just relax. We had a great time!

5 comments :
You look so cute!! So is Myanmar nice? I only crossed the border and then turned around and came back. I had a dream a few months ago I went there, and it was scary. haha!
No, Myanmar is NOT nice!! We just cross over and come back too. When my parents were here they wanted to shop there so Aaron, Josiah and I all stayed on the Thai side. When they got back they said that people kept trying to sell Dad little blue pills and girly pictures!! ha!! I think most people shop on that side because the DVD's are cheaper. :)
haha! those comments are funny :)
Great pics! Looks like fun!!
Josiah is really starting to look more like a little boy and less like a baby. Man, they grow up fast, don't they?
I've always wanted to go to Myanmar. I've been praying for the Brek Karen for 8 years....
Shannon, you guys should do the Golden Triangle tour when you're here. I don't know how much time you actually get to be in Myanmar though.
And yes, I feel like Josiah skipped the in between stage and just suddenly started looking like a toddler. Glad I have another one on the way to be the baby! :)
Post a Comment