I thought I would post some pictures of our last few weeks in India.
We took two road trips out West. As always, Josiah was a trooper during those long hours in the car.


This sign on the highway cracks me up! Does this mean that they'll help you, but they don't mean to?
We figured that it would be fun to get some pictures of Josiah playing in the desert of Rajasthan. We'd never really let him play in the sand before so we drove out to some dunes and let him go.
Uncle Johnny and Aunt Heather went with us.
At first Josiah wasn't sure what to do with the sand.
Then he thought it would be a good idea to taste it, but as you can see from the picture he didn't like it.
Finally he figured out that it felt good just to run his hand through the sand.
Before Aaron got rid of his "precious", he wanted a picture of him and Josiah on it. Josiah was thrilled and now every time he sees a motorcycle he wants to get on it. Great! Now it's in his blood...
One day while we were busy packing, I left my cup of milk on the table, not dreaming that Josiah would be able to reach it. Well, he did and tried to drink it like his sippy cup but instead it poured out all over him. He even had milk on his eyelashes! We laughed so hard. Josiah brings so much joy to our house!
Crazy kid! He started crying immediately because he thought he was in trouble, but when Aaron and I started laughing he hammed it up for the camera.
We took two road trips out West. As always, Josiah was a trooper during those long hours in the car.
We figured that it would be fun to get some pictures of Josiah playing in the desert of Rajasthan. We'd never really let him play in the sand before so we drove out to some dunes and let him go.

3 comments :
Aww! That's so funny about the milk. I love all those pics. His silly monkey shirt is so cute!
That sand looks fun!
The milk is hilarious! haha! Awesome!
Okay I LOVE the picture of Josiah on daddy's motorcycle - too stinkin' cute!!
Sounds like you have a super home in CM and I'm so glad that Josiah lives near a park and has a yard. That is wonderful.
Post a Comment