We arrived back in India yesterday afternoon, kind of depressed and really tired! We had an AMAZING time in the US! It was much too short, but we had so much fun. It was worth the long trip. We spent one week in Georgia with my (Mel) family, one in Chattanooga and one in New York with Aaron's parents. We have SO MANY pictures that we have to break it down week by week on the blog! BEWARE: there are a ton of pictures in this post!!
During our time in Georgia, Josiah went on his first boat ride. He really hated having to wear that life jacket and was not in a very good mood because of it, but he eventually got over it.
On Josiah's birthday, we went out to my sister's house. We spent the afternoon in the swimming pool.
Well, that pretty much wraps it up for our time in Georgia. It was short...but oh-so-wonderful! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that most of my nights were spent beating Greg's butt at Rummicube!! hahahahahaha!!!

5 comments :
That picture of him sleeping up on his PawPaw's shoulder is so cute! Man, he looks like such a big boy now! Glad y'all had a great vacation! For the record, I like posts that are picture heavy. :)
Oh my! I can't believe how big Josiah has gotten! He looks like such a little man - and like he grew overnight.
What a fun time! I'm sad that you didn't make it to NC. I guess I'll have to take a year off and hop a boat. ; )
Great pics! I love the one with the wind in his hair! how cute!
How fun it was to see your smiling faces again--Josiah's especially! :) We had such a wonderful time with you all. Our wonderful "reminders" keep you in our prayers each day. We love you three!! Looking forward to more pictures ;)
the Zieglers
Post a Comment