Sunday, September 21, 2008

Chattanooga!

We were really busy while we were in Chattanooga, Tennessee so we did not get very many pictures. We were able to spend some time with Aaron's brother and sister-in-law, Travis and Bethany. Josiah met his little cousin, Matthew, for the first time. I think they had fun playing together...even if they didn't, Aaron and I had a good time!


The Goccia boys


"Josiah, are you okay?!?!"




Uncle Travis, Matthew and Josiah



While I was at a ladies brunch, Aaron took Josiah to one of our old stompin' grounds - Coolidge Park. I admit that I'm a little jealous that I didn't get to go, but at least Aaron took some pictures for me.








2 comments :

Emily said...

More cute pics of your adorable boy. :)
So Josiah and his cousin don't look alike even though Aaron and his bro look alike. So either Josiah looks just like you, or Matthew looks just like his momma. :)

Aarmel said...

You're right Em...Josiah and Matthew look nothing alike! Matthew looks just like his Mom. Funny how that happens, huh?