Friday, July 11, 2008

Traditional Chiang Mai Pictures


We got back from Thailand on Wednesday and we've just finished unpacking and getting the house cleaned up. I don't have time to post or write much so I thought I would share our photo booth pictures. We decided to make it a tradition to do this every six months when we visit Thailand. I think they came out pretty well...at least we remembered to change the background each time! To see the old ones click here and here.

(You can click on the picture to enlarge it.)

5 comments :

Emily said...

How cute! Josiah was soooo tiny in the first one y'all did! I love the profile picture how y'all are turned, but he's looking at the camera and eating your hair. :)

jencraig said...

I love the photos! They are really good...Josiah is beautiful...such a great mix of the two of you! Mel, you are so stinking photogenic...not fair! You look beautiful!

Carroll said...

How great! Y'all are the cutest family!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun :) We got our photobooth pics too but haven't had the chance to scan them in yet :) It makes me laugh how white we look in our pic... they have it adjusted so that you look really light in the pics - it' fashionable to be white you know :) haha! Fun pics :) I'll post ours soon :)

Anonymous said...

MORE, (pleze?)
Have really missed your blogs...I check them every day to see what is new in your life. Can't wait to see y'all!