I had way too many pictures to upload on one post so this is part two of the last one. We are on our way out of town again so I'm not sure when we'll be able to post again. We get back on July 5th but I'll try to post before then...we'll see.
I know I've said this before, but Indians LOVE babies. Everywhere we go people are constantly taking pictures of Josiah. This policeman put his beret on Josiah and took pictures, Josiah loved it.
He looks pretty proud of himself.
Josiah is into EVERYTHING now! Here he's playing in the laundry basket. He was actually rolling all over the room in it.
I think he looks so much older than 10 months in this picture! I wonder if it is all the hair...
It was cold up in the mountains and every time I would bathe Josiah in the bathroom he would cry. He liked it much better in the middle of the day outside in the warm sunshine.
He was really interested in Uncle Johnny's guitar.

We received a package from Nani and Pawpaw...okay so really it was mostly for Josiah as you can see from the big smile on his face.
Here is a video of the little man pulling the goodies out of the box. So it's not really exciting stuff, but this video is more for Nani and Pawpaw anyway.
Josiah and Mommy are in front of the Ganges river in Rishikesh.
This is a great video of Josiah's laugh. He looks like his eyes are about to pop out of his head. What a silly little boy!
Here is a video of the little man pulling the goodies out of the box. So it's not really exciting stuff, but this video is more for Nani and Pawpaw anyway.
This is a great video of Josiah's laugh. He looks like his eyes are about to pop out of his head. What a silly little boy!
And finally proof that our little man can walk!

4 comments :
Hey, looks like you need to get that little man a haircut. Ha!
i love the pictures and the videos..they are awesome! he is such a beautiful little boy!!! i cant believe he is walking...that is great! he'll be turning one before you know it!love you!
Awesome!! Great pics!! He's so big!! I can't believe he's walking already!!!
BTW, how are you getting that little guy to laugh like that. I mean those are real belly laughs!
Post a Comment