Josiah's big cousin, Amelia, picked this outfit for him. When he started playing on his gym yesterday, I just had to take some pictures since the clothes go with the theme.
This child never sits still. Even when he was in the womb he was always moving! You can watch this video to see how active he is.
And I also got "tagged" by E-rob, so here it goes:
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
And I also got "tagged" by E-rob, so here it goes:
4 Jobs I have had in my life:
- Preschool Teacher
- Nanny
- Assistant at Tennesse Dept of Children's Services
- Human Resources at IBM
4 Movies I have watched more than once:
- The Sixth Sense
- Lagaan
- Ever After
- The Ring
4 Places I have lived:
- Georgia
- Tennessee
- North Carolina
- India
4 TV shows I watch/watched
- LOST!!!
- Smallville
- House
- Monk
4 Places I have been
- India
- South Africa
- Mexico
- Thailand
4 people who email me regularly
- Mom
- Cortney
- Nikki
- Kim
4 of my favorite foods
- Chocolate
- Anything Mexican
- Fillet Mignon
- Aloo subze
4 places I would like to visit
- Egypt
- Australia
- Greece
- California
4 things I am looking forward to this year
- Seeing my family
- Josiah's first b-day
- USA!!!!
- Shopping at WalMart

5 comments :
Good grief...I tell you one thing, I sure hope I feel differently about drool from my own baby because I nearly gagged looking at all that drool coming from Josiah's mouth. ha!
Hey, based on that video, I wouldn't be surprised if he is walking soon.
No kidding! I think it won't be long either! And don't worry about the drool thing - it might gross you out at first, but then once everything you own (I'm NOT kidding)is covered in it, it doesn't seem so bad. :
Cute! I like his little outfit too :) how fun! He's quite the mover ;)
Aw what a cute little safari outfit! That drool picture is hilarious.
Post a Comment