When we're traveling during the summer, we always look for hotels with pools. We don't have a lot of free time, but when we do we try to take full advantage of it by relaxing in the water! On this past trip, two of the three hotels we stayed at had a pool. Josiah really enjoys going "swimming". As soon as he sees the water, he starts smiling and kicking his feet.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Pool Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

7 comments :
Awwww...those pools look like so much fun! Look at Josiah's face in that first picture. He is so excited!! I was wondering...what stuff do you take for him when you travel? We want our kid to just do whatever we do right along with us, for the most part. It seems you guys do a good job of that with Josiah.
I think that's the same float that Aashini has!
That's so sweet that he enjoys swimming. I hope Hazel learns to like it soon, too! Those pics of y'all playing together are precious.
Josiah is sooo cute! I love the pic of where he's giving you a kiss...such a sweet moment!
That's the same float we have for Aashini :) We haven't gotten to use it in a "big pool" yet though... only in our kiddie pool :) I can't wait for her to be in a big pool :) fun! I LOVE swimming - looks like you guys had fun!
that is funny..same float we got for anderson in disney...so nice to let them float and not have to hold them! very sweetp ics. i love the one of the two of you laying in the sun .
Don't you just love swimming with your baby?! Everything is so much fun! Lydia, too, has a float like that and I wouldn't trade it for anything at the pool. She can swim around and play and it's so easy on us. Glad you made it back safely from traveling.
Post a Comment