Josiah has a new view on life now...he's sitting up! He can't pull himself up into a sitting position yet, but he can balance pretty well when we sit him down. It's been really fun to watch him playing with his toys in this new position. Sometimes he can sit for a long time and sometimes he topples right over. Either way, he really seems to enjoy it!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

4 comments :
OH MY GOSH, he is sooo adorable! I am so excited that he is already sitting up! He is such a strong little boy! I love these pictures. I am still working on getting Haley to roll over, lol. Still not doing it:). Keep those cute pictures coming:). love, Cheryl
yea!!! Go Josiah! How fun!!!
That's awesome! Way to go, Josiah! They taught us in antenatal class that now would be the time to start potty training him! haha! So come on, Melanie, what's taking so long?? ;)
hmmm...potty training eh? i don't think i'm that ambitious! of course, they're version of "potty training" is letting them run around without a diaper on! :)
Post a Comment