I guess most little boys are like this but Josiah really prefers to be around women more than men. He likes men just fine, but he gets much more excited and animated around the ladies. While we were in Thailand we spent a lot of time with some good friends...and yes, they happen to be female so Josiah was very happy! Here are some pictures of him with his ladies.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Josiah has a way with the ladies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

6 comments :
A ladie's man already! haha! How cute!
Cool, I didn't know you were in town the same time as Lydia and her parents. We miss them, and you guys! Well, what can you say? Hopefully we will see you all soon.
How cute! I love how little girls just LOVE their daddies, and little boys are very much into their mommies. I can already see Hazel is the same way! Y'all need to come up here soon so we can introduce Josiah to the two new lil' ladies in town. :)
well, e-rob, we'll be in your area next month for about 2 weeks. how fun for all of us to get together!
Aww, he is such a cutie!! I miss you all. Give Josiah a hug for Haley:}.
What an absolute cutie. Can't wait to see that boy!! As far as the girls are concerned..well, he is part Italian!
Post a Comment