Well, we're packing once again and will be gone for about a week. We will not have access to the internet so I'm posting a few Josiah pictures to tide you over until we get back home.
Josiah and Papa
Dressed like a little man.
Josiah loves being in this wrap. It's the most comfortable carrier I've found. If any of you are looking for a baby carrier, I can give you the name of the lady I bought it from.
Now tell me that doesn't look comfortable!! (He's covered up because it was in the evening and we have to keep mosquitoes off him when we go out. Dengue fever season is here!)
Our good friend Mickey gave Josiah this traditional kurta and dhoti. Now he really looks Indian Wayne!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

6 comments :
What a looker! He's precious (sorry, Aaron..I mean Josiah..tee hee). Love the pics..thanks for keeping us posted on his growing.
Love you all......
Aw how cute is he? Melanie, the way he's in the wrap makes you have the pregnant silhouette again...only this time bigger, since he's no longer a little 7lber. :)
what a cutie pie!!! he is getting SOO big, I can't believe it! He is just beautiful. That little pouch he is in looks so comfy...I want one for me :-) I dont know that Anderson could be still long enough to stay wrapped up in one though...that little man is on the move ALL the time!!!
That wrap is the cutest thing ever... looks so snuggly!
Man, those are some awesome pictures!!!! He's adorable!!!
I want the name of the lady for the baby carrier :)
You guys ROCK!
he looks really good in the kurta and dhoti ... maybe i should get one too.
Post a Comment