Thursday, November 1, 2007

Josiah, Nani and Pawpaw

Nani and Pawpaw have been here for three weeks now. It's been fun to see them with Josiah. He's their 5th grandchild but you'd never know it! By the way they act around him you would think he was their first! Here are some pictures of them together.







These are two of my favorite recent pictures. Josiah found his fist about 1 week ago and it's his favorite toy now - I can't keep it out of his mouth!







7 comments :

Emily said...

Aw, look at those big brown eyes!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

man, he is soooooo ADORABLE!!!!! I just want to hug him :) Looks like he's enjoying all the attention :) FUN!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel!
Little Josiah is precious! I can't believe how big he has gotten. How are you doing? Eddie & I miss you guys! We are still hoping to get to come and see you!
Love you bunches! Jennifer O

Anonymous said...

Mel, just wanted to let you know that I noticed you included Brian in the number of grandchildren (or was that Dixie you included?) - Thanks for remembering! Love ya! :)

Aarmel said...

I was counting Brian, not Dixie. :) And I'll NEVER forget my precious little nephew.

Carroll said...

He's so sweet! Josiah has the best "sad puppy" face ever!

WAShere said...

hey guys,
hope u guys r doing good. josiah looks so cute and so indian :)