GREAT PICS!! He's soooo cute! and he cracks me up! He makes some great faces!!! That first one looks like he's trying to talk into a microphone :) He's definitely a little ham - too cute!
I love that big "muppet smile" in the third picture. How cute! You guys are so much fun!
Ha! Too funny...I guess he does kind of look like a muppet in that picture! Maybe I should change the caption. : )
It is good to see parenthood isn't changing your sense of humor! You guys are the best.
Post a Comment
4 comments :
GREAT PICS!! He's soooo cute! and he cracks me up! He makes some great faces!!! That first one looks like he's trying to talk into a microphone :) He's definitely a little ham - too cute!
I love that big "muppet smile" in the third picture. How cute! You guys are so much fun!
Ha! Too funny...I guess he does kind of look like a muppet in that picture! Maybe I should change the caption. : )
It is good to see parenthood isn't changing your sense of humor! You guys are the best.
Post a Comment