Josiah has started smiling a lot in the last week or so. Let me tell you that it melts my heart when that sweet little face smiles back at me! I was finally able to get a picture, so here it is:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

5 comments :
Aw look at those cute little tennis shoes! I love it!
haha he's soooo cute! I LOVE that smiling pic!! How cute is that!!!! Josiah looks so much like Melanie in that second pic :) He's adaorable!
Hee hee! What a great smile! That really does melt your heart.
What a little genius! Smiling, holding his head up...He seems to have a lot of personality already. Of course, look who his parents are. Hehehe...love you guys.
oh, how I want to hug and kiss my (great) nephew!! Love the pic of him laughing..are those dimples? He is growing so fast. Keep the pics coming..I check for 'em every day! Love to the three of you!!
Post a Comment