It's amazing the things you crave while living overseas. We've asked for some strange things to be sent to us, things that we hardly ever ate at home. Snacks like corn nuts, jello, pudding and swedish fish. Recently, Aaron has been craving BBQ baked potatoes - a favorite of ours while living in Tennessee. We were able to find some BBQ sauce at an import store and we made BBQ chicken to put on baked potatoes and it was so tasty. It's these little pleasures that make life here bearable sometimes!
April is a busy month so we have a lot congratulations to send out...

Happy 1st Anniversary to Travis and Bethany! We can't believe your first anniversary is already here. We hope this is the first of many more happy years together.
Happy Birthday to our adopted brother - Jesse! We are so grateful that God brought us together in the strange way He does sometimes! : ) We love & miss you (even your beefstew!). Have a great day!
Congratulations to Matt and Nicole on their engagement this past weekend. We are so happy for you! We're glad Matt finally found someone to put up with him forever. Nicole, I hope you know what you're doing...
4 comments :
First off, the fish is not Nicole for all of you who might place a sarcastic comment here.
I think she knows what she is getting into and will be e-mailing Mel for advice since Aaron and I are really twins separated at birth. She has put up with me wonderfully so far.
You know, I thought about people mistaking Nicole for the fish...but that was the only picture I have of you. If you'd like to send me a nice picture of you and Nicole, I'll replace it! No joke about you and Aaron...that's why I was asking if she knew what she was doing. : ) Just kidding Matt. We couldn't be happier for both of you. Can't wait for those little Matts to start coming.
It will only get worse if the little Matts run into the little Aarons. Hide everything that can be either blown up or shot out of a potato gun.
ugh, i keep trying to leave comments it wont work.
gosh.
Paul
Post a Comment