To get to their house, we take a one hour train ride. We could drive our car but fighting the traffic here can wear on you, so we usually take the easier and cheaper option of the train. The boys have fun using their cameras to take pictures of people and the landscape as we wait on the train.
| Josiah and Casey enjoying our train ride. |
| Josiah did not have time for his quiet time at home so he did it on the train. Here he's drawing a picture about what he learned. |
| Mommy and Casey |
| One of the pictures Josiah took at the train station. |
| Casey took this one of a small restaurant outside the train station. |
| I really try to limit our boys TV time, so they always love going to a friends house where they can watch more than I would normally allow! |
| Josiah and Bitu usually spend half their time wrestling. |
| Casey loves Abri! |
| The boys love spending time with these two special friends. |
| Some of the men...doing men stuff, I guess. |
| Playing "school". |
| Abri (the oldest) is the teacher! |
| Casey and Bitu...two cuties! |

1 comment :
So interesting - I would never have guessed refugees would go to your country. Lots of perspective in this one little post!
Post a Comment