Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry...

Well, this is embarrassing...I knew it had been a long time since I posted but November?!?! Wow. For those of you who actually check this thing regularly, I'm sorry. I guess I have a lot to catch you up on but for now I just want you to know that I am back. Just stay tuned.

And just because I feel weird not posting a picture, I'll just post cell phone pics from the last 6 months..


Sledding in NY


Casey and Grammy



Josiah and Grandpa


Josiah and Kelton


Josie snowshoeing


Ice cream at Friendly's!


Sharing with Grandpa


Family snowshoeing




Yay!


Easter at the Malone's


Eating McDonald's in Seoul's airport.





Casey's first time at The Varsity


Mmmm....






Casey's first real haircut.


He was very still...

Now he looks too big...

Josiah and his cousin, Matthew on an Easter egg hunt.


Josiah and Papa's motorcycle.




4 comments :

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back girly! Maybe you'll inspire me to start again.

Emily said...

haha I was definitely surprised to see your blog pop up on my google reader! Y'all look great. Hope you keep blogging!

Aarmel said...

Whew! Glad to know I didn't lose my whole audience! :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Glad you're back :)