Ummmm, could you be laughing at the loud FART coming from your youngest son! :-p
BTW, Casey is GORGEOUS and Josiah is BRILLIANT!
KC - I watched that video 3 times before posting it and could NOT figure out what I was laughing at. As you can see, this has become a way of life for me with 3 boys in the house! :)
haha! That's funny that you couldn't remember why you were laughing. Your boys are adorable. Casey's eyes are so blue!! Where did he get those from?
FINALLY!! It's great to have you back on blogger :). Loved reading the birth story and seeing all the pics.
Post a Comment
5 comments :
Ummmm, could you be laughing at the loud FART coming from your youngest son! :-p
BTW, Casey is GORGEOUS and Josiah is BRILLIANT!
KC - I watched that video 3 times before posting it and could NOT figure out what I was laughing at. As you can see, this has become a way of life for me with 3 boys in the house! :)
haha! That's funny that you couldn't remember why you were laughing. Your boys are adorable. Casey's eyes are so blue!! Where did he get those from?
FINALLY!! It's great to have you back on blogger :). Loved reading the birth story and seeing all the pics.
Post a Comment