I just have some pictures of Josiah to show you cause I know that's why you check this thing anyway!
Here is Josiah and one of his neighbor friends. I think she's about a month older than him. Isn't she the cutest?
I love that they like to ride the bike together. And Josiah (for now) is perfectly content in the back seat letting the woman drive.
Seriously, she is such a cutie! Josiah has good taste already.
I just love this picture of my little man relaxing.
We have this old seat belt that Josiah loves. He asks to wear it every time he sees it.

My mom sent me this Carters outfit from WalMart. We laughed so hard when we saw that "heros" was misspelled.
This is the face Josiah makes when we say "cheese". Cracks me up!


We also have two new additions to the family that I will post pictures of soon. A parakeet named Jessie and a two week old abandoned kitten that doesn't have a name yet. They're quite a pair!
We also have two new additions to the family that I will post pictures of soon. A parakeet named Jessie and a two week old abandoned kitten that doesn't have a name yet. They're quite a pair!

5 comments :
I thought Josiah was a little Thai boy at first! Seriously, I had to take a second look. :D He sure is a cutie.
The pictures of them on the bike are adorable! And the seatbelt thing is so funny - kids are so odd about the random things they find fun or interesting! :)
When Josiah was born all the Thai nurses kept saying he looked Thai, except his nose wasn't flat enough. :)
Yeah, the seat belt really makes me laugh. I don't know what he thinks it's actually for.
That little girl is adorable :) They looks so cute together on that cycle :) Fun!
I am loving his hair cut!
Post a Comment