Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Josiah's cool new stuff

Josiah has a new nickname that Aaron and I have given him..."Jim". You may wonder why we would call him that, but look at the two pictures below and compare the hairdo of "Jim Halpert" from "The Office" with Josiah's. It's a match - Josiah has the same hair as Jim. And yes, maybe sometime in the near future I will allow a pair of scissors to come in contact with Josiah's hair...just maybe.



Now that we have a small yard and a place for Josiah to play, he got a new bike from Grandpa and Grammy for his birthday. He hasn't figured out how to work the pedals yet, but thinks it's just as much fun to push the bike as it is to ride it.



We also have a really great park nearby in our neighborhood. Josiah has already learned the word "park" and starts heading outside for his shoes anytime he hears us say it.






This little swinging bike thingy is Josiah's favorite piece of playground equipment. It's the first thing he runs for as soon as we arrive.




Just a cute picture of a cute boy.


Josiah's new love is to fingerpaint and color. He was actually crying in this photo because I had taken the finger paint away while I went to get the camera. Needless to say there is lots of great artwork hanging up at Papa's desk at work!

6 comments :

Shannon said...

Josiah has really cute hair :) It'd be hard for me to cut his hair too.

Carroll said...

How adorable! I love his Jim hair! If he starts putting your stuff in jello, you may have to worry. : )

Glad y'all are doing well...thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

OH PRAISE THE LORD! You're back in the blogging business!!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooh Josiah! How I want to just SQUEEZE HIM! I love that boy... and OH... TOO CUTE!!! I think that you've just gotta leave the hair for now... at least until I can take about 100 pictures of it...

Love you all 3 and extra xo(s) to Josiah.
xo Deb

Emily said...

Wow his hair grew a TON since the last picture posts. It is so cute, and I think I'd have trouble cutting it too. :) That's cute that he enjoys the park.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, love the new background and love THAT face!!!
Maybe I should bring something for a trim? hmmmmmmm

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Fun park! Looks like he loves it! His hair is adorable!