Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update on Josiah

Josiah went to the Dr. the other day for his one month checkup. He weighed 4.56 kg (10.05 lb) and was 55 cm (21.65 in). The Dr. stated that everything looked very good and said that Josiah is a healthy and strong little boy.

In other news, Josiah received his US passport today. We are going to apply for his visa tomorrow so that we can return home shortly.

Here is a picture of Josiah with his papa.


Peek-a-boo


Wait a minute...almost have it...


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE all the pics of Josiah that you post! Thanks so much for letting us see him grow. I can't believe he's already up to 10 lbs. Melanie..you are doing a great job!
He's absolutely adorable...oh, how I wish I could grab him and love him up!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

yea! for the passport! Those are some fun pics! He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

AWWW !! Josiah is so precious! You guys have bragging rights ! hahahaa ^_^ How are y'all ?
God Bless-